Best Places to Visit in Nepal ~ Travel & Tour
Nepal which is second most beautiful Himalayan country in the world, this country is small in size and is known in the world for its diversified culture, Shangri-La of nature and other adventurous activities. The place is best in nature, high mountains along with lush valleys which are identical to roam across the world. This place is a treasure house of ancient culture and art. The place is in mountains and is lying on the southern slopes of Himalayas lying between China and India. The country is also divided into geographical regions. Nepal is located at an altitude of region 5,000m. The place encompasses multiple highest summits of the world crossing over altitude covering Mt.Everest, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
Book Cheap Flights to Nepal
- Hilly region- The place lies between Terai and Himalayan region.
- The place extends from Nepal-India border in the south.
- Siwalik Hills in the north lies in the elevation ranging from 70 to 200m.
Nepal has a composite populace originating from different racial and ethnic networks. It has been a mixture of various phonetic and ethnic gatherings with populace 25 million living in various areas, wearing diverse outfits and talking distinctive dialects and lingos. The Himalayan and focal sloping districts are generally occupied by the general population of the Tibeto-Burman stock while the general population possessing the Terai swamps might be gathered under the Indo-Aryan class.
If you want to book cheap flights to Nigeria from New York then Nepal is the best choice. It widely ranges from alpine to tropical that depends upon altitude. Terai region which is in southern part of country, the northern mountain ranges is on altitude on above 3400m. The place has best alpine climate along with considerably lowest temperature in winter.
Best Months to Travel Nepal
Basically, Nepal has four climate seasons which one will surely enjoy at its best if you will book flights to Nepal from USA and book up flight tickets by availing excellent seasons below.
There are multiple ways to reach up Nepal or you can follow up below process to get travel information for Nepal.
- By Air- Kathmandu, Capital of Nepal serves direct flights to Amsterdam, London, Paris, Delhi, USA, Mumbai, Patna, Varanasi, Dhaka, Paro (Bhutan), Lhasa (Tibet) Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai (China) and Osaka (Japan).
- By Land- When visitors enter Nepal by land just enter following routes- Kakarbhitta, Birjung, Sunauli, Nepalgunj, Dhangadhi, Mahendranagar on the Nepal-India border and Kodari on the Nepal-China border.
What are few places to visit in Nepal?
If you are stepping into Nepal, you will surely smell up pupil-dilating experience that has a riot of sights, sounds and smells. Moreover, if you are travelling through traffic-jammed alleyways of old town in a rickshaw at medieval temples or trekking touts in backpacker district of Thamel. Kathmandu can be amazing and exhausting place.
What to do in Kathmandu?
The most mainstream Tibetan journey site in the old town is this flawless stupa, a little duplicate dating from around 1650 of the incomparable Swayambhunath complex. The stupa is set in a shrouded patio. Similarly as at Swayambhunath, there is a two-story pagoda to Hariti, the goddess of smallpox, in the northwestern corner of the square. In the upper east corner is the Tibetan-style Drubgon Jangchup Choeling Monastery. It’s only a few minutes’ walk south of Thamel.
It is the most popular tour in Tibetan site which is in old town and a small copy dating across an elevated height of 1700 metres. You will surely enjoy once you will book cheap flight tickets to Kathmandu as stupa is set to be hidden. There is also a two-storey pagoda which is a goddess of smallpox.
Mount Everest Himalayan Tour
A few people come to Nepal for the way of life, others to find out about the neighborhood Buddhist religion, however the Himalayan nation’s emotional regular scene is the greatest draw of all. Mt Everest, the world’s tallest pinnacle and the delegated gem on numerous a pinnacle bagger’s basin list, rises 29,029 feet (8,848 meters) above ocean level. Regardless of whether you aren’t wanting to spend the a huge number of dollars it expenses to climb the pinnacle, despite everything you’ll discover stunning view in spades. So why wait just book international flight tickets to Nepal and enjoy memorable moments, views of Mt Everest.
What to do in Mount Everest?
As there are multiple things to do in Mt.Everest therefore one can enjoy views of Mt.Everest from early March through May. Your pleasant journey will start from Kathmandu to trek into Himalayas for a day to enjoy multiple weeks. If you can see mountains from above just obtain a flight tour of Himalayas.
Nepal Tours & Packages
In case if you seek for an awe-inspiring Nepal tour package just book up and follow itinerary below and get linked with Nepal tours and packages.
- Day01- Kathmandu- As soon as you will arrive at Kathmandu airport, capital of Nepal which is the political cultural heart of Kingdom. Rest of the day is free.
- Day02- Kathmandu- You will be visit to Hindu culture in Nepal which is a place where holy saddhus pray for cremations on Bagmati River.
- Day 03 – Kathmandu- Today you will be taken take you for a visit to Patan. Otherwise called Lalitpur, the city of magnificence is isolated from Kathmandu just by the Bagmati River and is the second biggest town in the valley. Lalitpur is divided from different urban areas because of its substantive engineering antiquated magnum opuses. Patan’s focal Durbar Square is totally stuffed with sanctuaries: It’s a structural focus point with a far more noteworthy centralization of sanctuaries per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur.
- Day04- In the morning you will be comparatively free and closer to the time to book up your flight. Transfer to the airport in time to your on-board flight journey.